HazMat Removals – Class A & B Licensed Removalists.
HazMat removal teams have years of removal experience across Australia, NZ and the Pacific Islands.
Our fully trained team of experts are able to easily handle large scale complex industrial building removals right down to smaller shed removals and soffit repairs.
In addition to our high quality asbestos service, our certified technicians keep you informed of the removal process every step of the way including asbestos removal cost.
- Qualified Asbestos supervisors on every removal job.
- Trained and qualified staff Class A or B staff with face fitted masks and PPE
- Site Safe Building Passports and additional external training. This includes working at heights and in confined spaces (Site specific).
- Worksafe notification for your peace of mind, ensuring they are aware of your removal and to allow for a professional check of our work.
- Third party Assessment Clearance Certificate. (For every removal over 10m2 this is mandatory)
- A safe home or workplace once our asbestos removal is complete!
We have thousands of examples of exceptional removal work and happy clients.
Our work spans over a vast range of removal jobs and many years including:
Cladding, stipple ceilings, textured ceilings, soffits, fibre cement boards, Tile roofs, decramastic roofing, , Hardiboard, Shed / garage removals, chimney removals,contaminated soil and many more.
Contact HazMat today for a confidential removal quote.